One of the best platforms for buying and selling is Facebook Marketplace. If you’re not familiar with this Facebook free marketplace, you should read this post to learn more. Many have questioned if it is feasible to successfully sell goods and services on Facebook in light of this. As everyone is aware, Facebook is a social networking platform, but it serves purposes beyond simple communication. Recently, the platform has added the ability to sell and purchase goods.
Table of Contents
Criteria to Be Qualified To Buy and List Items for Sale Online on Facebook Marketplace
For you to be qualified to make use of this Facebook market place you must be;
- Up to 18 years or older else you will be restricted as an under age
- Secondly, you must not be a novice to Facebook; this is to avoid fraud, any account newly created cannot be granted access to the Facebook marketplace. Keep in mind you can check back when the account is a bit old to see if you have been granted access to the market place.
- Thirdly make sure you are current by downloading the latest version of the Facebook market place. Also bear in mind that this app can only be found in iPhone 5 or recent models of iPhone.
How You Can Lose Access to the Facebook Marketplace
Here are some key points on how you can be blacklisted if the Facebook Marketplace program is abused:
If, however, you are certain that you followed the right procedures and did not violate any of their rules or policies and your account has been blocked or banned, you can contact the Facebook platform so it can be checked and reopened if no errors are found. If you are using the Facebook Marketplace in a way that violates the community rules and regulations or the platform’s commerce policies, your access to the Facebook marketplace may be blocked or you may be completely banned from using it.
How You Can Report a Buyer or Seller on the Facebook Market Place
If a buyer your seller is going against your agreement or terms, he can be prevented from buying if reported by the following ways;
- Firstly go to your Facebook account and tap on the market place icon.
- Tap on the listing of the seller or buyer.
- You scroll downwards and click report buyer or seller, immediately instructions will display on the screen.
- Then open the messenger’s platform.
- You then make available the message between the buyer or seller and you.
- Then place in the top right.
- After which be sure to click on report buyer or seller.
- Then follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Make sure to follow the steps listed to prevent an unserious buyer;
How to Buy and List Items for Sale Online on Facebook Marketplace
Many users find it challenging to make purchases from the Facebook marketplace; the methods for doing so are described below;
- Firstly you open your Facebook account.
- You then click on market place as it will be displayed on the screen.
- Different , Items will be displayed on the screen be sure to click on the item you want to purchase.
- Lastly check for details to immediately be given the opportunity to find out about the availability of what you want to buy.
How to Mark Items for Sale Online As Sold On the Marketplace
There are ways of notifying buyers of items sold on the Facebook ,market place to avoid reordering of the item sold, below are ways to notify them;
- Firstly enter your Facebook account .
- Secondly you click on the market place.
- Thirdly highlight selling on the top right.
- Lastly, identify the item sold and mark it has sold this will prevent reordering of what has already been sold.
Keep in mind the due process listed must be followed to achieve a good result.