In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about How do I Get Facebook Dating App Back on my Phone. Yes, this article will show you what Getting Facebook Dating App Back is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Facebook dating, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to How do I Get Facebook Dating App Back is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to signup Facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
Table of Contents
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will logged out immediately.
That is how to logout facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How do I Get Facebook Dating App Back on my Phone I Accidentally Deleted it.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The Philippines.
- Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
How to get Facebook Dating back after deleting it – Everything You Need To Know
There is a way to recover the information using the cache.
To accomplish this, simply follow these steps to be able to restore your Facebook Dating Profile back.
Step 1. Create a new tab in your Google Chrome browser (up to Chrome 66).
Step 2. Enter chrome / cache in a new tab. If you are unable to open this link in Chrome, it is recommended that you install Chrome Browser Caching in order to view lost Facebook images.
Step 3. Thousands of URLs will appear, displaying all files passed through your browser from any website, including Facebook.
Step 4. Ctrl + F on your keyboard to locate _n.jpg. This will display all of the URLs for previously viewed or downloaded photos.
Step 5. To determine whether you are viewing a photo that was viewed on the Facebook website, look for a fdcdn file in the first few characters of the URL.
Step 6. Once you locate these URLs, refrain from clicking on them immediately. To do so, highlight the desired URL, right-click on it, and then select Go to + URL.
Step 7. If you click on the URL immediately, you will be redirected to the URL’s current status, which indicates an error..
Step 8. If you follow the previous step, you will find the page exactly as you left it and will be able to save the image to your computer once more..
This search method does not require you to return the original photo post, complete with comments and likes. Additionally, it’s a little tricky.
If Lady Lac is not on your side, you will have to wade through numerous URLs before finding the one you are looking for. The best way to recover deleted photos is to start at the bottom of the URL lists.
That is it on How do I Get Facebook Dating App Back on my Phone I Accidentally Deleted it. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends